WEBSITE TERMS AND POLICIES
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Web site by hacking, sending viruses, or any other similar malicious or careless conduct.
- You agree that you will not utilize the communication methods found within the Web site for the communication of any material that may reasonably be considered scurrilous or offensive. Offensive materials are defined as sexual content or images, slurs against race, religious or political beliefs, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or physical attributes.
- You agree not to upload (or attempt to upload) content of any type to this Web site.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Web site and that you have only a limited right to use this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the Court does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the Court is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Web site.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Lee County Florida with respect to your use of the Web site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Web site will take place in the 20th Judicial District of the State of Florida.
- You agree to grant the Court all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the Court.